YOUTH POWER! encourages its members and stakeholders to contribute materials for our various outreach initiatives.
- YP! eNews: The YP! eNews is sent about once a month. It contains relevant information for members and stakeholders. You can sign up for the eNews on the home page or below.
- YPA Listserv: The YPA Listserv sends out periodic newsletters with information on all things pertaining to Youth Peer Advocates including: upcoming trainings, credentialing updates, resources, supervisor supports, and professional development opportunities. You can sign up for the YPA Listserv below.
- Member Newsletter: This is published once a year. This is by members, for members only.
For more information about YP!’s outreach initiatives and to learn how to contribute material, please email YP! at email@example.com.
Family Empowerment Day
WHEN: March 10, 2020
WHERE: Albany Capital Center
55 Eagle Street, Albany, NY 12207
- Why is it important to engage politically?
- Does my story matter?
- Can I make a difference?
- How can I influence policymakers?
- How can I become empowered?
- How can I empower others?
If so, join us in Albany for Family Empowerment Day and make your voice heard!
- Network with other families and young people with lived experience.
- Hear powerful speakers and awardees.
- Engage with legislators and government officials.
- Learn about important policy issues and get involved!
- Discover how you can make a difference in your community!
Go to FTNYS.org to find out more information.